Keep track of unanswered calls
The ZelloWork PC app helps you keep track of users that may still need a response by highlighting those users in your Recents tab.
This feature is available in the pre-release version 18.104.22.168. Log into your management console and click on Releases archive to find this version.
How it works
1. Enable the feature by going to Tools > Interface > Highlight unanswered calls. You'll have 3 options to choose from:
- Disabled - Turns the feature off and clears any unanswered message notifications. This is the default for all PC users.
- Strict - This mode highlights any users in the Recents tab that have not received a reply since their last incoming message. PC users will be responsible for dismissing all unanswered calls.
- Balanced - This mode tries to discern between messages that may be quick responses, or brief message confirmations, and a new conversation. Users are only highlighted as unanswered if they have not received a reply within 15 seconds. In other words, users get 15 seconds to reply to a PC user without being marked as unanswered.
2. Once you've enabled either a Balanced or Strict option to highlight unanswered calls, you will see a red highlight for users with unanswered calls.
Clicking on the "Unanswered" link in the yellow notification highlights the user with the oldest unanswered message.
3. You can dismiss unanswered calls in 3 ways:
- Responding to users with unanswered calls.
- Right-clicking on a user and selecting Mark as answered.
- Dismiss all unanswered calls by clicking Dismiss from the bottom yellow bar.
If you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.