How do I download my Message Vault messages?
Customers who have subscribed to Message Vault can download all messages sent through their network.
Downloading messages can provide Zello usage analytics. The download provides a ZIP file that includes:
- MP3 files for voice messages
- Text files for text alert messages
- JPEG files for images
- A TSV sheet that includes:
- Timestamps in UNIX format
- Message type
- Sender, recipient, and recipient type information
- Message duration in milliseconds
- Image source information
1. Sign in to your ZelloWork management console and navigate to the History tab
2. Select and apply search filters. You can filter out by time and date, contacts, media type, or message type. Note: Zello can export up to 10,000 messages. If your search results in 10,000+ messages, you can narrow down your results by applying a time and date filter.
3. Select the "Download selected" Button
Here's a good article on converting UNIX time stamps to local time
TSV sheets can be opened through a spreadsheet. For example:
-Open from Excel>Browse>View all file types
-Delimited>Tab and Comma Delimiters>Finish
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org