Zello Work Message Vault
When Message Vault is enabled, all messages sent over a network—voice, image, and text—can be accessed through the admin management console. These messages are stored on the cloud for up to 2 years, making Message Vault a beneficial option for companies that have archival and retrieval policies regarding communication.
Why use Message Vault?
Message Vault allows admins to perform the following actions:
- Play voice messages, open images and read text alerts.
- Perform a filtered search for messages. These filters include date, recipient, sender, channel, and message type.
- Download voice messages/images and export related metadata.
Message Vault can only be accessed through the admin management console.
- Go to yournetworkname.zellowork.com
- Click History. A list of all messages sent in your network will appear.
Message Vault vs. Local History
As part of your base Zello Work plan, individual message history is saved locally on a subscribed user’s device. This history, however, cannot be accessed by admins through the management console, and is dependent on the user device’s available storage.
|Accessible by admins via management console
|Saved on the cloud
To add Message Vault to your subscription, go to Billing > Add-ons.