Setting the PTT button for an Android Bluetooth accessory
Starting with Android version 3.67, we've simplified the process to add accessory and device buttons.
To add a button:
- Using manufacturer's instructions, pair your Bluetooth device to your Android phone
- Tap open the app menu (3 vertical dots)
- Select Options
- Select Push-to-talk buttons
- Tap the Add (+) icon at bottom right corner
- When prompted, press the button on the accessory to use as the PTT button
- Test the button by using it to send a message to your Echo contact on Zello.