VXi BlueParrott Headsets Setup
Zello is compatible with VXi's newest BlueParrot Button enabled devices! This means the BlueParrot button can be used to trigger the PTT button while Zello is in the background, foreground, and when the screen is locked.
BlueParrot models compatible with Zello
Before purchasing one, make sure it's one of the devices below and that it comes with a Parrot button. Older versions will not work with Zello. You may be able to update your devices, using the VXi software updater.
BlueParrott Reveal v1.32
BlueParrott B350-XT v3.33
BlueParrot B450-XT v1.10
BlueParrott S450-XT v2.02
Add the button to Zello
1. Pair the VXi BlueParrott headset to your device's Bluetooth Settings.
2. Download the VXi BlueParrott App.
3. Open the VXi BlueParrott App. Click on Parrott Button > Compatible Apps > Zello.
4. Uninstall the VXi BlueParrott App so that Zello can take over the button.
5. Add the BlueParrott button to the Zello Push-to-talk settings.
7. Select a contact, then press and hold the BlueParrott Button to test your setup.
Questions? Email email@example.com for more information.