How do I disable per user volume adjustment?
If your users are turning per user volumes lower than 0 dB, they may not be able to hear incoming messages from other users. You can increase the volume by pressing outside of the talk button of the person whose messages cannot be heard, and then moving your finger inwards in a circle motion.
Disable per user volume
1. Sign into your ZelloWork account.
2. Select Network > Settings > Android
3. Go down to "Disable per user volume adjustment"
4. Select Override from the drop down menu and enable the checkbox.
5. Make sure you "Save and Apply" the settings.
The volume will change to the Zello default settings or to the playback amplifier setting you can set from the management console.
Questions? Email email@example.com.