How do I mute users and channels?
Muting users and channels is available for Android and Windows PC apps.
- Right-click on the user or channel you want to mute, and select "Mute"
2. A red icon appears next to the users and channels muted.
3. To unmute, repeat step 1 and choose "Unmute"
- Press and hold a user or channel for a couple of seconds to open the pop-up menu options
- Select "Mute"
3. Muted users and channels have a red icon next to the status.
4. To unmute, repeat step 1 and choose "Unmute"
Questions? Emails email@example.com for more information.