Why is ZelloWork better than Sprint, AT&T, or Verizon PTT?
ZelloWork is more complete, flexible, simple and less expensive:
1. Zello runs over any network including WiFi and any mix of carriers. Carrier-supplied PTT options only run on their own network.
2. Zello works on most devices - smartphones and tablets, including all Android, iOS, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, Windows PC, and Windows Phone. Your carrier’s PTT is certified for a few specific devices, which are often last year’s model and older.
3. Wider selection of integrated accessory headset and speaker/mic options – with the same one-button simplicity and better audio than specialized two-way radios.
4. Quality, reliability, simplicity - More than 80 million registered Zello users create confidence that Zello works. Zello is the highest rated PTT app in the app stores. This broad base use means Zello is compatible, reliable and simple. The ZelloWork service has demonstrated 99.9% availability each year since 2010.
5. Personalized service and better support - We get things done faster, more efficiently and effectively, by working closely with each client. We offer 24/7 tech support.
6. Best pricing - Zello is the least expensive PTT service, with no commitment or contracts so you can change or cancel Zello anytime.
7. Zello is BYOD enabled – Because we support so many devices and carriers, your employees can use their own device with ZelloWork in a “bring your own device” environment.
8. Support for LMR devices – With our Radio Gateway feature, you can integrate existing two-way radios into a ZelloWork network, extending the use of old devices and access for new users.
Questions? Contact us or submit a new ticket for support-related inquiries.