Modifying subscriptions for users, premium features, and payment method
ZelloWork subscriptions are very flexible can be changed at any time from the Management Console if you have a credit card on file. You can do these tasks from the Billing screen:
- Add or remove the number of users on the subscription
- Add or remove premium features (Message Vault, Premium Maps, Emergency Alerts)
- Change the payment plan to Monthly or Annual
- Edit your payment method, billing contact, and company profile information
- Pause or cancel your subscription.
If you are adding more users, the next billing period's invoice will reflect the increase in the number of users.
If you are reducing the number of users on your subscription, make sure to delete any active users to match the new subscription plan first. For example, if you have 25 users currently configured and active for the network but want to reduce the subscription plan to 20, delete five users from the network before attempting to edit your subscription.
The invoice will be pro-rated in the next billing period to reflect the reduction in the number of users. If you have an annual subscription and do not want the credit reflected in the next annual payment, please contact email@example.com to apply the credit to your card on file.
To edit the subscription:
- From the Management Console, select Billing from the taskbar
- From the Billing page, you can edit the number of users in the box shown below. Toggle on or off any premium features. Change to Monthly to Yearly payment by highlighting the selection in blue:
- To change your payment details, click on Enter Payment Details and edit the sections on the next screen
- To pause or cancel your subscription, scroll down to the bottom and click Delete my account. A credit will be issued to your credit card on file. You can restart your network at any time.