Installing ZelloWork on devices
On your Dashboard, you’ll see downloads for all the Zello clients. Because they’re configured to work with your private network, users need to install these on their devices. Administrators can install the client or send users to mycompany.zellowork.com and have them install the appropriate client from that page. The "mycompany" name represents the network name you created with the admin console. For example, a network named "acmedelivery" would have a page located at "acmedelivery.zellowork.com"
To access a specific client go to the following URL from the device:
- Android: mycompany.zellowork.com/download/Zello.apk. For more help, please refer to Android ZelloWork Guide.
- iPhone: Go to App Store and download Zello Walkie Talkie. For more help, please refer to iOS ZelloWork Guide.
- Windows desktop client: mycompany.zellowork.com/download/ZelloSetup.exe. For more help, please refer to the Windows PC ZelloWork Installation Guide.
- Windows mobile client: mycompany.zellowork.com/download/ZelloMobile.cab. For more help, please refer to Windows Mobile ZelloWork Guide. Note this is for rugged devices, not Windows 8.
- Windows Phone: Go to the Microsoft App Store and download Zello Walkie Talkie. For more help, please refer to the Windows Phone ZelloWork Guide.
- BlackBerry: mycompany.zellowork.com/bb.htm. For more help, please refer to the Blackberry ZelloWork Guide.
Install ZelloWork on an iPhone
To install Zello, go to the App Store on the iPhone and search for Zello. Select Zello Walkie Talkie and tap “Free” and “Install App.” After installing, the Zello "Z" icon appears on your screen. Tap the icon to launch Zello.
Tap “ZelloWork” on the “Add account” page to log in to the network. Enter the username, password and network address: mycompany.zellowork.com.
The iPhone is all set! For more help, refer to Install ZelloWork on iOS devices.
For more help, drop us a line at email@example.com.
Thanks for using ZelloWork!