Can you run multiple instances of ZelloWork?
Running multiple instances can allow you to run multiple gateways and ZelloWork networks from one PC. You can safely run up to 8 instances from one PC.
Create multiple shortcuts
To run multiple instances follow the steps below:
1. Open the ZelloWork app and click on Tools > Options > check "Allow multiple instances of the program".
2. Exit out of ZelloWork
3. Copy the shortcut and paste again.
4. Rename the new shortcut to ZelloWork B
5. Open your Program files (x86), if this is where ZelloWork was saved, and copy the folder and paste into the Program files again. Rename the folder to ZelloWork B.
6. Right-click on shortcut ZelloWork B and select properties.
7. Change the target to match the name of the shortcut. If it matches the previous steps and location in your PC, it should be exactly like this: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Zello for Work B\ptt.exe" /instance=B.
8. Double-click on the shortcut you created, and enter username and password you want to use for that instance. Click Sign In.
9. If you want the instances to start running when the computer boots, copy the shortcuts to a windows Startup folder.
10. Repeat steps 3 through 9 for each instance you need to configure.
Multiple networks in one PC
To sign in using a different network follow the steps below:
1. Open your Program Files and open the ZelloWork folder.
2. Open the servers CONFIG File inside the folders, and change the "network":"NetworkYouWant"
You should now be able to open the shortcut for the new network.
Do you have any questions? Email email@example.com for help!