Follow these steps to configure your Honeywell Dolphin 70e for ZelloWork
- Install ZelloWork app
- Map left side utility button to ZelloWork app. Open Start > Settings > Personal > Buttons, select Left in the top list and ZelloWork in the bottom and tap OK.
- Turn off hardware button press sounds. Open Start > Settings > Sounds & Notifications > Sounds. Uncheck Hardware buttons, tap OK
- Start ZelloWork app and sign in. You can press Left button to start ZelloWork
- Map PTT button in Zello. Tap Menu > Options > Control. Tap Set next to Push to talk option and press Left key -- you should see it recognized by the app. Tap OK. Now you can always press Left button to foreground Zello app then press and hold to transmit.
- Tweak audio settings. Tap Menu > Options > Audio. Check Enable audio device power management to make Zello audio work when device sleeps with locked screen.