1. Open the Zello Menu > "Options" > "Push To Talk button" > "Wireless Zello button".
2. Select "Scan" at the top right to look for BT LE.
3. Find the device and connect it.
4. "Pair" with Bluetooth when prompter by the pop-up.
Instructions to pair a Bluetooth LE button for Android are the same as they are for any other button on Android. Add a button on Android.
You can use Bluetooth LE only buttons along with any low cost Bluetooth headset. Some great devices for pairing with the Coda:
Plantronics M55 - These will last 8 hours covering your users on a full work day!
Known bug for CodaClick and CodaWheel:
If you connect the button to Bluetooth first on the iPhone, the button may go into a weird state and will not be recognized by Zello. To fix this state please:
1. Under iOS Bluetooth options, find the button, tap the info icon and "Forget this device"
2. Turn off Bluetooth on the devices that have been paired to the Bluetooth buttons
3. Delete the Coda button app (if you have downloaded it)
4. Turn off the button
5. Turn the button back on
6. Press the Codaclick button for about 10 seconds... or until the button's light goes back between red and green
7. Turn on Bluetooth... but do not do anything else under Bluetooth
8. Open Zello > Menu > Options > Push to talk button > Wireless Zello button
9. Turn on Wireless button service
10. Scan, you should see the Codaclick that is flashing red and green
11. A popup option will ask to pair the button with BT, press pair
Questions? Contact [email protected]