Instead of talking to one contact, users can talk to groups of people in their assigned channels. Only the network admin can assign users to channels. When in a channel, a user can talk as long as no one else is talking or trying to talk. If someone else tries to talk, there’s a one-minute talk limit per user, otherwise there’s no time limit.
Adding a new channel
1. Sign in to the console and go to Channels> Add New Channel
2. This opens the New Channel box. Enter a name and select the Channel Type
3. Your channel choices are Team, Dynamic, or Hidden. Select one and then "Create channel"
Adding users to a Channel
1. Select the channel to add new users.
2. Select the "Add users button" under the Users section.
3. Select users to add to the channel>Continue>Verify user selections and click Done.
Questions? Email [email protected].