What is Zello Work?
Zello Work is a managed, secure push-to-talk (PTT) subscription service for organizations and businesses that include:
The base Zello Work plan includes:
- Web-based Admin Management Console
- Client apps for Android, iOS, Windows PC, and Windows Mobile
- Option to use our cloud or self-host with the On-premise Server
- LMR gateway to connect to existing 2-way radios
- Strong end-to-end encryption of all communications
- Unlimited channels
- Unlimited users per channel
- Conversation history saved on the device
- Availability status (Available, Busy, Standby, Offline)
- Location Tracking
- Call and channel alerts with persistent alerts and optional text
- Ad-hoc groups created on-the-fly
- Image sharing and profile pictures
- Compatibility with a wide range of accessories
- Option to add or decrease the number of users at any time
- Option to pause/cancel subscriptions at any time.
Advanced and Premium Features
For networks that require more advanced or custom features, we offer:
- Message Vault for network message archival/retrieval and usage analytics
- Premium Maps with real-time tracking, breadcrumb, and Google Maps
- Crosslink to connect with other companies with Zello Work networks
- Emergency Alert button for SOS and lone-workers
- Clone User and Import User to easily add new users singly or in large groups
- SignOn Links for automatic installation on user devices
- User roles to manage users in a channel
- Tags to designate Sub-Admins to manage groups
- Customizable settings for alerts, users, and devices, accessed from the Management Console.
NOTE: Premium features such as Message Vault, Premium Maps, and Emergency Alerts are available for an additional monthly charge.
Zello Work Setup
The basic process is:
- Sign up online for a free 14-day trial network
- Create user accounts and channels
- Download and install the app on user devices
- Use it!
- Select the service plan that fits your needs
For detailed steps on installing and setting up a Zello Work network, please see our Getting Started Guide.
Questions? Contact us or submit a new ticket for support-related inquiries.