Set up Zello on your Datalogic Device
Download the Datalogic Zello datasheet here.
Creating ZelloWork demo account
- Create a free ZelloWork network for 5 users at zellowork.com.
- Follow the steps until you get to the last set-up screen.
- To download Zello, type the link below on a browser:
The link for the example above would be: https://mycompany.zellowork.com/download/ZelloMobile.cab
To find your network name, refer to the upper left corner as highlighted in the image.
4. After installing Zello, sign in with a username and password.
5. Press done and start using Zello!
Windows Mobile Zello Tutorial
Sending messages to contacts is as easy as 123.
- Select a contact.
- Press and hold the PTT button, the Zello bar, or a mapped hardware button.
- Release to stop sending.
Map a hardware PTT button
Push-to-talk while Zello is in the foreground or background by mapping a hardware button on the device.
- Press “Menu” on the main screen.
- Scroll to “Options”, and then select “Control”.
- Select “Set” and press the desired hardware button on the device.
- Don’t forget to press ok to save your settings!
Note: If using WCE6 or WCE7, configure the button in DL Buttons by following the steps below:
- Open DL Buttons.
- Select mapped button from the drop-down list.
- Configure button to launch the Zello program when the button is pressed.
Send a call alert
- Press and hold contact for 3 seconds.
- Select “Call Alert”.
- Type in your message and select “OK”
Listen to message history
- Press the arrow on the right of the username.
- Select message and press play.
Questions? Email email@example.com