Windows Mobile ZelloWork Start Guide
Installing ZelloWork app
- To download Zello, type the link below on a browser:
Sending messages to contacts is as easy as 123.
- Select a contact.
- Press and hold the PTT button, the Zello bar, or a mapped hardware button.
- Release to stop sending.
Map a hardware PTT button
Push-to-talk while Zello is in the foreground or background by mapping a hardware button on the device.
- Press “Menu” on the main screen.
- Scroll to “Options”, and then select “Control”.
- Select “Set” and press the desired hardware button on the device.
- Don’t forget to press ok to save your settings!
Note: If using WCE6 or WCE7, configure the button in DL Buttons by following the steps below:
- Open DL Buttons.
- Select mapped button from the drop-down list.
- Configure button to launch the Zello program when the button is pressed.
Send a call alert
- Press and hold contact for 3 seconds.
- Select “Call Alert”.
- Type in your message and select “OK”
Listen to message history
- Press the arrow on the right of the username.
- Select message and press play.
Questions? Email email@example.com