First, assign the AINA PTT Secondary (lower) button or alert button to Zello following these instructions:
- iOS - Select a contact or channel on Zello, hold down the Primary PTT (upper) button and then hold down the Secondary button or alert button for a few seconds to assign. You can assign the alert and secondary button to the same contact/channel.
- Android - Assign the secondary PTT button to a channel or contact from the Zello Settings > Options > Push to talk button > AINA device.
Zello and AINA specific features:
- Two PTT buttons: One is used to respond to your most recent contact and the other can be assigned to a contact or channel.
- The front arrow buttons allow you to switch through your Recents list (iOS only).
- While Zello is in the background the AINA RSM tells you the name of the user or channel activated as you switch through contacts (iOS only).
- The red alert button will send a call alert to the activated user or you can assign it to a contact or channel to send an "Emergency" text alert (iOS only).
- Answer and end calls with a dedicated button.
- Use the headset jack for covert operations.
Made in Finland
Micro USB compatible charger
A2DP technology and wideband audio for high-quality music
Covert mode option (all LEDs and speaker muted)
3.5mm standard audio headset jack
Sound Pressure Level: 105 [email protected]
Wind noise reduction
Bluetooth range 250m line of sight range
Unique friendly name on back cover for simple pairing
Docking station coming soon