Installing ZelloWork App
Here are the steps to install the Zello app on your Windows PC and log into your ZelloWork network.
- Go to your company’s web-based ZelloWork network at [Your network name].zellowork.com. It’ll be something like mycompanyname.zellowork.com.
- Go to Downloads and select the PC client
OR download from the dashboard after logging in to your console.
- Locate the downloaded file.
- Double-click the “ZelloSetup.exe” to install it.
5. Select “Run” to allow the app to install.
6. Click “Next” to start setup.
7. Select “I Agree” to accept the license agreement.
8. Select “Install” to accept the default install location.
9. Select “Finish” to complete the setup.
As soon as the install is done, the Zello shortcut appears on the desktop and the login window pops up. ZelloWork app icon:
When you open the app it will look like this:
- Enter your ZelloWork username and password.
- Select “Sign in” to start using Zello.
For information about how to use the PC app, read our Windows PC App Start Guide.
Thanks for using ZelloWork!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.