Many Zello users are using the app while driving, listening in noisy environments, or working in quiet environments. This is why users need help with hands-free, loud, or discreet accessories.
If you have a device that could help people push to talk in any of the scenarios mentioned above, there are a few ways to make your devices compatible with Zello. In return, Zello adds your products to our website so Zello users can find them easily.
Complete the steps below
- Make sure one of the buttons on your devices works as true PTT mode with Zello or toggle mode. This means that you should be able to map a button to Zello that behaves like press-talk-release.
- Once you've insured your accessory works with Zello, tell us more about your accessory. Fill out this form with functionality information: https://goo.gl/forms/r33V3YZGLJGe6UWC3
- Send a sample to Zello headquarters for verification. In order to be listed the website, Zello needs to keep at least one of each of the devices listed for testing.
- Address: 1317 West 6th Street, Austin, Texas, 78703.
- Email images of your device to email@example.com. Transparent backgrounds and good quality images work best.
- Add Zello compatibility on your website too so Zello users know more about the compatibility.
If you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.