How do I send a Zello text message?
Zello texting can be done through ad-hoc and normal channels, or directly to contacts.
Text messages sent one-to-one will be sent to the user, even if they are disconnected from Zello. If disconnected, they will receive a push notification and will be able to read the message when signed in.
To send a direct text message:
1. Select a user from your Recents or Contact>Tap on the Conversations icon to view all messages (voice, image, text)
2. Tap on the "Message" box to begin typing your message>Tap Send
To send a channel text message:
Text messages sent in a channel, including ad-hoc channels, are live. Only users connected to the channel will receive the text message.
1. Select a channel from your Recents or Channel list> Tap on the Conversations icon to view all messages (voice, image, text)
2. Tap on the "Message" box to begin typing your message> Tap Send
3. Note that text messages will indicate how many users were sent your text message
Questions? Email email@example.com