How do I share my location?
Users on Android and iPhone are able to send their location to a direct contact or channel, including ad-hoc channels.
Location sharing provides recipients on Android, iPhone, and PC an address along with a map view.
Sharing your location:
1. Go to the Talk Screen of a contact>Tap the down arrow
2. Select Send Location>Send
Locations shared can be found in Conversations. Selecting the location arrow from Recents or Conversations will provide a map view.
Receiving a location on the PC
Locations shared to PC users will create a notification on the Recents tab. Locations will include an address and a map.
To view the address and map:
1. Go to History through the Recents
2. Click on the Location arrow to open a map on your browser
To view the map:
1. Click on the Location arrow in Recents OR History to open a map on your browser as above
Questions? Email email@example.com