Setting the PTT button for an iOS Bluetooth accessory
To set a button for a Bluetooth device:
In this example, we'll be setting the PTT button on an AINA speaker/mic model APTT300A61. Other supported Bluetooth accessories will use the same steps but will display your accessory's name instead.
- Using the manufacturer's instructions, pair the device to your iOS device (iPhone, iPod, iPad)
- On the Main Menu, select Options
- Select the Push-to-talk buttons option
- Select Add New Device to display the device (In this case, AINA Model APTT300A61)
- Press a button on the Bluetooth device to use as the PTT button
- The new button is added to your list:
- Test the PTT button by using it to send a message to your Echo contact on Zello.