Setting up the Telo M5 network radio
The Telo M5 is a specially designed network radio for vehicles in loud noise environments. The device is powered through your vehicle or by an AC/DC adapter, such as the one offered in this link.
Once connected to a power source, install Zello or ZelloWork for Android onto the radio by using one of these methods:
- By going to your ZelloWork Management Console and downloading the Android app
- By opening the device's browser and downloading the free app from the Google Play store.
After installation, you can immediately start using the Telo M5. The Telo M5 buttons are already integrated with Zello and have preset functions.
The SOS button functions as the Emergency Alert button for the network. The remaining buttons are preset to these functions:
- P1 = Push-to-talk (PTT) button
- P2 = Channel or contact up
- P3 = Channel or contact down
- P4 = No specific Zello function
- Map = No specific Zello function.
Questions? Contact us or submit a new ticket for support-related inquiries.