Setting up the RugGear RG-C1 iPhone Sleeve
The RG-C1 is a protective phone sleeve for iPhones with a dedicated PTT button on the side. The sleeve fits iPhone models 6, 7, and 8. To set up the RG-C1, follow the instructions below.
Pairing the RG-C1 to your iPhone
- On the RG-C1, press and hold the Power button on top for at least 8 seconds or until the LED light on the right alternately flashes red and blue, indicating it's in pairing mode
- Go to your iPhone home screen and select Settings
- Select Bluetooth from the Settings screen
- Select RG-PTTC1 from the OTHER DEVICES section. Do not select Kodiak-PTT
Pairing the RG-C1 button to Zello
- Log into Zello to display the main menu
- Select Options on the main menu
- Select Push-to-talk buttons
- Tap the blue Add New Device link
- When prompted, press the PTT button on the left side of the RG-C1 to map it to Zello. The newly mapped button will be listed as Kodiak-PTT
- Tap open Kodiak-PTT to see additional settings for the button. You can switch from Hold-to-talk mode to Toggle mode and assign a specific contact or channel to the button.
For any questions about the setup instructions, please contact RugGear Support at ruggear.com.