Setting up the Dispatch Hub
1. Sign onto your network.
2. Go to Channels and add a new Dispatch channel.
Note: Existing channels of another channel type cannot be changed to channel type of “Dispatch”. You must create a new channel for the dispatch channel.
3. Add all drivers and dispatchers that you want in this channel.
4. Download the Dispatch app on all dispatcher’s computers. You can find the link in the channel details page.
Note: The app will be installed for each Windows user. So if you have multiple users sharing this computer, install the app for each user.
5. Test out by sending a message to your new channel from an Android or iOS device. All calls should be received by users signed into the Dispatch app. Android and iOS users will not hear each other, but dispatchers will hear them.
6. For the best experience, all drivers should be using Zello version 4.75 or newer on iOS and 4.74 or newer on Android.