Setting up the RugGear RG725
You can use Zello with the RG725's dedicated PTT button located on the left side of the device. To enable the PTT button to use Zello, follow these instructions:
- On the home screen, swipe up to see the applications installed on the device. Tap the CustomKey app to open it.
- Make sure the PTT option is turned on as shown below.
- If Zello is not already installed, go to Google Play and download it. Once installed, open the app and sign-in to your Zello Work network. From there, go to the upper right corner, press the three dot menu and then select "Options > Push-to-talk buttons" and you'll see the screen below. Push the blue "+" button.
- Press the yellow PTT button on the side of the device and Zello should recognize the button press. You may now use the PTT button to initiate conversations instead of the on screen button.
- For more tips on how to get the most out of ZelloWork on your Android device, please see the ZelloWork Start Guide for Android Devices. Since you've already downloaded the app, you can scroll to the "Contacting Users" section to get started.
Hardware Knob configuration
Go to your settings of your admin management console, if you want something other than the default functionality: