Web Console General Settings
This list outlines the general settings for the web console. These can be found in the management console by navigating to Settings, and then clicking on Web Console on the right hand side.
- Use Tags for Sub-Admin access
- Enables use of tags to create Sub-Admins to manage specific groups of users. For more information about using tags see our article Using tags to assign Sub-Admins for users and channels.
- Enable limited access users
- Limited access users cannot start one-on-one conversations with other users. They can only talk in channels or respond to incoming calls.
- Use regular captcha instead of Google reCAPTCHA
- Captcha is a security check which must be passed by the user after failed sign-in attempts to prevent password cracking. Google reCAPTCHA is faster but might be unavailable with some firewalls.
- Expiration time for sign on links
- The time that sign on links will be valid from the time they were created. The options provided are 1 hour, 8 hours, 24 hours, 2 days, 7 days, or never.
- Send credentials in new user invites
- When set, the email or SMS message that is sent will include the username and password that have been created by the administrator.