How to remove a User from your Zello Work network
One of the benefits of using Zello Work for your company is that you can control who has access to your network. If someone leaves your company, it is very simple to remove them from your network.
1. Log in to your Zello Work management console by going to [networkname].zellowork.com and using the username admin.
2. Once you are logged in, click on the Users tab.
3. Identify the user(s) that you want to remove, and click the checkbox next to their status symbol.
4. Navigate to the top of the User list and click Delete User(s).
5. This user will disappear from your user list and will no longer be able to log in to your Zello Work network.
For help adding users, click here.