Downloading Invoices from the Management Console
You can now download all invoices directly from the Management Console. This article outlines how to do so. Please note that only the primary administrator will have access to the billing section in the console.
- Navigate to your management console by going to <yournetworkname>.zellowork.com
- Once there, log in with your admin username and credentials
- Once you are logged into the management console, click on "Billing" or "Upgrade" along the top of the screen.
- On the billing page you will see a new panel on the right hand side labeled "Recent Invoices". This panel will display the last 5 invoices, the issued date (not the due date), and the total amount due.
- To view all past invoices, click on the "View Past Invoices" link.
- On the next page, you will see all past invoices for your network. This will include the invoice date, invoice number, products, total amount due, due date, and status.
- In order to download a PDF version of any invoice, click on the invoice number.
If you have any questions about a specific invoice, or you do not see an invoice you are looking for, please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.